[TYPO3-english] Hide/disable Templavoila-DS fields for a certain be_group

jean-sebastien_gervais at ssss.gouv.qc.ca jean-sebastien_gervais at ssss.gouv.qc.ca
Fri Apr 19 15:19:23 CEST 2013

Hello Steffan,

Sorry, I read your question wrong, I thought you meant fields for some
extension, but you meant field objects (inputs) defined inside a
templavoila DS.

As far as I know, you can only hide all the fields in the page extended
tab (fields added by templavoila)  with this page.tsref  (you can wrap it
with a BE user group condition) :

TCEFORM.pages.tx_templavoila_flex.disabled = 1

My guess is there's probably a hook for a custom userFunction that would
let you manage TV fields