[TYPO3-english] Hide/disable Templavoila-DS fields for a certain be_group

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Thu Apr 18 21:25:18 CEST 2013

Hi Jean-Sébastien,

thanks for your answer.

Am 18.04.2013 19:22, schrieb jean-sebastien_gervais at ssss.gouv.qc.ca:

> in TYPO3 4.5 and up, you can hide flexform fields by user tsconfig;
> (...)
> #TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.[ext_key].[sheet_key].[field_key]

I tried to apply your pageTS suggestions to templavoila. But without
success. TV datastructures are stored in their own table and there's no
sheets or ext_keys so I tried:
TCEFORM.tx_templavoila_datastructure.dataprot.field_footer.disable = 1

Even removing colPos doesn't have any effect:
mod.SHARED.colPos_list = 0

Also tried displayCond, but the only thing I found was
<displayCond>HIDE_FOR_NON_ADMINS:true</displayCond>
which is not really what I need.

I would be happy if wants to share some more suggestions.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/