[TYPO3-english] [OT] cooluri and tx_news - wrong url for non-localized records

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Apr 18 15:13:44 CEST 2013

> https://review.typo3.org/12808 B-)

I see, from which version is this included (I don't see it there). The
problem is that there are certain SQL functions used, which are probably
not supported in other DBs, e.g. DATEDIFF.

> The layer should stick to API functions and not use mysql functions
> directly.

What else would the layer be for? This is piece of it:

public function query($stmt) {
   return $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->sql_query($stmt);
}

It's just that I missed a few places there the layer should be called.

Jan