[TYPO3-english] no_cache=1 and type=1 for all links

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Apr 18 11:47:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 18-4-2013 11:33, Francesc Juliana wrote:
> I wonder if it's possible to create all links in my website adding these
> parameters to url.
> Is it possible?

It depends how "all links" are created. Some extensions don't use the
core methods or don't use them correctly.

On the other hand, if this is your solution to whatever problem you have
then it's the wrong solution. no_cache=1 disables the entire TYPO3 page
cache and you *really* don't want to do that.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!