[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0.4 and PHP 5.3.3-7

Pero Peric pperic at pero.hr
Wed Apr 17 15:19:54 CEST 2013

Ok. Thx. I installed it and first thing I see is that there are problems
(like - it's not working) with extension manager and IE9. I'll give it a try
but I somehow it doesn't impress me too much over the previous 4.x versions.

Regards.

"Dmitry Dulepov"  wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1366204235.19982.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...

Hi!

Pero Peric wrote:
> For someone who is constantly involved in TYPO3, reading this list every
> day etc. it should not be so hard to respond something like: yes, there
> are problems - don't do it, or it works ok, or it works but you have to
> be careful about this and that.

Well, if there could be a simple answer, it would be given...

Generally you should run ok with 5.3.3+7. The core will run ok. There can
be problems with extensions that do not use the autoloader. But most
maintained extensions should be updated by now, so you should be lucky :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 CMS core & security teams member