[TYPO3-english] EXT:sr_feuser_register, template

jean-sebastien_gervais at ssss.gouv.qc.ca jean-sebastien_gervais at ssss.gouv.qc.ca
Fri Apr 12 17:21:28 CEST 2013

Hello Christian,

I think _LOCAL_LANG are TEXT objects, therefore, to use getText functions
{data:field} you need to use .value   and insertData=1

http://wiki.typo3.org/TSref/getText

Can you try this?

# ...then the LL labels
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de {
  username.value = {field:username}
  first_name.value = {field:first_name}
  last_name.value = {field:last_name}
  email.value = {field:email}