[TYPO3-english] Best way to set storagePid for foreign tables

Arno Dudek webmaster at adgrafik.at
Wed Apr 10 12:44:16 CEST 2013

Thanks for answer!
I think the answer will be the configuration of STORAGE_PID,
PAGE_TSCONFIG_ID or PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST.

Unfortunately the extension locator had these features commented out.
I've also seen it in gridelements. Also commented out. I ask why should
they do this?

After thinking about it I think now why and use this solution.

             'foreign_table_where' => (
                 $extensionConfiguration['recordStorage'] == 'storagePid'
                     ? 'AND tt_address_group.pid = ###STORAGE_PID###'
                     : ($extensionConfiguration['recordStorage'] ==
'tsConfigId'
                         ? 'AND tt_address_group.pid =
###PAGE_TSCONFIG_ID###'
                         : ($extensionConfiguration['recordStorage'] ==
'tsConfigIdList'
                             ? 'AND tt_address_group.pid IN (
###PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST### )'
                             : (