[TYPO3-english] EXT:sr_feuser_register, template

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Tue Apr 9 17:49:18 CEST 2013

Hello dear TYPO3 experts!

I am getting mad with this Extention and it's templates.
The EXT it self is great, does the job very ggod. But if you have
customers like mine: Change that centence to this.

Good luck in finding this..... Its a pain.

Usually I take the whole Template and replace it with complete
sentences, with one draw back: I get rid of all this markers, ist no mor
personalised.

So I am thinking of some custom markers.

The manual gives hope to me in this case:

-------snip ----------
1.3.3.8 Labels with variables:
Some labels in pi1/locallang.php have names starting with 'v_'. In those
labels, the following variables may be used:

    %1$s : the title of the pid containing the front end user records
created by the extension;
    %2$s : the user name of the front end user;
    %3$s : the name of the front end user;
    %4$s : the email address of the front end user.

Special functions can be inserted. They will be replaced by the result
of the function.
    {data:<field>}: value of this field of the FE user record
    {tca:<field>}: value of the marker ###TCA_INPUT_ field '###'
    {meta:<stuff>}: extra stuff functions:
    title: page title
-------snip ----------

So my attempt is this:

TS-Setup:
# define new markers...
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.extraLabels {
  username,
  first_name,
  last_name,
  email
}

# ...then the LL labels
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de {
  username = {data:username}
  first_name = {data:first_name}
  last_name = {data:last_name}
  email = {data:email}
}

In ma HTML Template i do this:

Der ###LABEL_USERNAME###,
this is your name ###LABEL_FIRST_NAME###
###LABEL_LAST_NAME###
and this your MailAddress ###LABEL_EMAIL###

Would be nice if this would work....

Wo has some experience with this EXT and the described issue?

Who can give me a tipp how to use  {field:<db-feld>} etc.
Writing this directly to the HTML template does not work, ether.
What is ment in the manual with "Special functions can be inserted."?

Thank you for your help,

Christian.