[TYPO3-english] image link not working

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Apr 9 15:51:36 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a 4.7.x installation where I use -slide (inheritance) property in the editable columns in the root.
This way I can easily add different main images in branch roots, like logos etc.

Now I have a page where the image is inserted in the root of the site and this root page is also the home page of the site. This means the image is linked to the same page where it exists. The link doesn't work. If I link the image to some other page, it works. Is there any other workaround than create an upper page where I insert this image?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*