[TYPO3-english] seperate language domain with realurl

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 13:56:21 CEST 2013

On 04/09/2013 02:43 PM, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Domi wrote:
>> Domain records exist, what else am I missing? If I enter my students.com
>> all german, all good. But if I enter students.org everything is still
>> german.
>
> You also need to TypoScript for correct language handling.

Hi Dmitry,

this is my ts setup:

config {
   linkVars = L
   sys_language_uid = 0
   language = de
   locale_all = de_DE.UTF-8
   htmlTag_langKey = de-DE

   # default, content_fallback, strict, ignore
   sys_language_mode = content_fallback

   # 0, hideNonTranslated, 1
   sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated

}

[globalVar = GP:L = 4]
config.sys_language_uid = 4
config.language = en
config.locale_all = en-GB.UTF-8
config.htmlTag_langKey = en-GB
[global]

config.absRefPrefix = /
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1

I tried with the use of baseURL but without luck. Thanks for any hint

Regards,
Dominic