[TYPO3-english] Mistake long name in URL website

carmen albricia00 at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 9 13:34:46 CEST 2013

Hello eveybody!
In one website made with Typo3, it appears in the url a long long name, something like: www.index.php?id=14&L=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.egh.gov.ps%2Fflash_pic%2Fenviador.txt%3F. How can it solve that? Is it a problem with scripts?

I think its something related to Cache memoy. When I clear it in the server, that part of the url after Id=4.... disappears. But some time after it appears again in the url of the web. It has to be something with a script, or something like that.
But I dont get it....

Thanks in advanced
Carmen