[TYPO3-english] Condition to see if page has limited access

Patrick Schriner patrick.schriner at diemedialen.de
Tue Apr 9 10:25:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have used a user function on a similar occasion:

function user_feloginFromNewsletterCheck() {
	$currentPage = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->page['uid'];
	if (t3lib_div::_GP('id') != $currentPage) {
		return TRUE;
	}
	return FALSE;
}

This only works if the 404 handling is "fallback to next upper allowed
page" - as you cannot detect a redirect.

The mad thing is that as far as I can tell there is no variable set in
$GLOBALS['TSFE'] that would tell us which page *should* have been display
- hence the fallback to use _$GP['id'] directly.

Regards,
Patrick

--
Patrick Schriner