[TYPO3-english] extension table for caching

Tomasz Krawczyk tomkrawc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 08:08:31 CEST 2013

I wrote an extension and it works well. It uses Caching Framework to cache plugin output. I added tables for older T3 versions. I did this basing on an example from http://wiki.typo3.org/Caching_Framework .

In the Extension Manager there is update database fields functionality. I tried many times but allways EM says that I have to update my table. All fields are shown twice. Always.

ALTER TABLE xx CHANGE id id INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT
ALTER TABLE xx CHANGE crdate crdate INT(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL

Noticed in T3 4.5.25 and 4.6.12

Anybody knows what may be wrong?

--
cheers