[TYPO3-english] seperate language domain with realurl

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 04:43:39 CEST 2013

Hello,

after long while I am in need of a multidomain setup for multiple
languages. I looked at Dmitry's blog posts of easy setup for realurl and
the seperate language domain post:
http://www.dmitry-dulepov.com/2009/02/realurl-separate-language-domains-in.html

I took care of all points and this is how the realurl conf looks like in
the backend info:

http://postimg.org/image/z3w6olyer/
http://postimg.org/image/vqny1w4tv/
http://postimg.org/image/oplnx307p/

Domain records exist, what else am I missing? If I enter my students.com
all german, all good. But if I enter students.org everything is still
german.

The .htaccess does everything fine and is just the basic sample file.
Everything works with the /en /de rewriting, but the multidomain does
not work.

Can somebody give me an advise what I miss out?

Thanks a lot!
Dominic