[TYPO3-english] XLIFF replacement for llxmltranslate

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Fri Apr 5 16:00:16 CEST 2013

Hello!

I’ve question for best practise with XLIFF.

My current workflow is to have only the English labels in the extension’s XML file.

All translations are stored in the related XML files in /typo3conf/l10n/, in order to be able to use llxmltranslate for managing them.

I’d now like to finally convert all language files to XLIFF (with extdeveval I guess?).

Which extension/tool can be used to manage the translations.

It should have similar features like llxmltranslate.

Furthermore the extension is not public, hence Pootle is not an option I guess.

Thanks for help.

Kind regards

Markus