[TYPO3-english] Step 2

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Apr 3 15:24:33 CEST 2013

Am 03.04.2013 15:06, schrieb Søren Malling:
> Hi,
>
> What you should do is to enter the database name "coopetitdb1" in the
> install process - i just did because your install tool was open.

OUCH!
as this newsgroup/mailinglist is stored forever and can be read from a
lot of people, don't show them an open system!

you never can tell who will read your answer first.

Provide this information in a private mail.

especially if you have an unexperienced user, who does not know all the
possible ways of changes people can do.

I would delete all files from the webspace to install TYPO3 anew
I would erase the databse and create it anew (at least have a look in
the table be_users to prevent unwanted BE users)

> What you should do now, is to go to
>
> http://www.co-opetition.net/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=typo3conf_edit&TYPO3_INSTALL[typo3conf_files]=%2Fhomez.713%2Fcoopetit%2Fwww%2Ftypo3conf%2FENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL#confEditFileList
>
> and change the line containing "installToolPassword" to a new password
> (it's a md5 sum, so you coud write
>
> md5('myBrandNewSecurePassword');

or set the install-tool-password from the install-tool.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html