[TYPO3-english] fluidpages - two 'fedext' based extensions possible?

Felix admin at feelx.net
Tue Apr 2 19:56:36 CEST 2013

Now I got both fluidpages page-templates in my Backend. Solution was to
put BOTH into rootlevel TS-template.

I can switch them on / off by:

plugin.tx_fed.page.extension_one.enabled = 1|0
plugin.tx_fed.page.extension_two.enabled = 0|1

BUT... I cannot do anything like this

[PIDinRootline = 20]
plugin.tx_fed.page.extension_one.enabled = 0
plugin.tx_fed.page.extension_two.enabled = 1
[GLOBAL]

So one question remains, How to enable/disable specific templates for
particular page(s)?