[TYPO3-english] felogin multiple domains

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sun Sep 30 15:07:19 CEST 2012

Well, welcome to the Internet. That's how it goes.

You don't want every site you visit to read your paypal session cookie ;-)

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks