[TYPO3-english] Redirect does not work (always) for old-school mailforms

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Sep 28 19:56:09 CEST 2012

Hi Bert,

On 28-9-2012 17:56, Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] wrote:
> I tried several things:
> - Disable caching
> - Disable RealURL
> - Upgrade from TYPO3 4.5.x to 4.7.x
>
> No effect of one of these on the issue.
> Any other ideas?

I just tested the old form on my local 4.7-dev installation and each
time it sent the mail via SwiftMailer using smtp.

If you monitor the HTTP responses (firebug or a similar development tool
for your browser) there are no redirects? Does it depend on what's
entered in the form? Any mail related extension present in the
installation? (Just a few guesses)

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member