[TYPO3-english] Typolink links to untranslated pages with config.sys_language_mode=strict

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Thu Sep 27 13:19:36 CEST 2012

Hi List.

I'm setting up a multilanguage site and found that typolink links to
untranslated pages even if config.sys_language_mode=strict is set. This
effectively creates lots of links to 404 pages on my setup. Is there any
way to prevent typolink from doing that and just behaving as it would on a
hidden or deleted page?
I could not find anything in the documentation and in the code that
pointed me to a solution.

Thanks for your help.

Christian.