[TYPO3-english] show the latest date

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Sep 27 11:37:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 27-9-2012 10:24, Katja Lampela wrote:
> temp.pvm {

"temp" could be used if you *copy* it later to an object which is
displayed. Use "lib" if you *reference* it it your TypoScript. ("temp"
and "styles" are cleared before the parsed TypoScript is cached and thus
they are only available during parse-time)

>    10 = CONTENT
>    10 {
>       table = tx_klfilms_tuki
>       select {
>          pidInList = 226

The records have the pid column set to 226?

>          orderBy = tukihak_paatospvm DESC
>          selectFields = tukihak_paatospvm
>          max = 1
>          #renderObj = TEXT   (doesn't change if I show/don't show this and following)
>          #renderObj.field = tukihak_paatospvm

Without a renderObj the top-level object with the name of the table is
used to define the rendering.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member