[TYPO3-english] realurl and extbase extension config

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Thu Sep 27 09:09:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 27.09.12 01:56, schrieb Domi:

> But now the link is not reaching for example the detail view, only the
> default view gets loaded.
>
> How do I get rid of action and controller inside the url, but still get
>  the arguments passed through?

If you only have a default "list" action and an according show action,
you can trigger the show action from TypoScript like this:

[globalVar = GP:tx_dmftravelagent_travelagent|YOUR_DETAIL_UID_PARAMETER > 0]
config.defaultGetVars {
	tx_dmftravelagent_travelagent.action = YOUR_SHOW_ACTION
}
[global]

HTH,
Andreas