[TYPO3-english] FeLogin - Login failed

Shahil Sham ss at phases.dk
Sat Sep 22 11:59:33 CEST 2012

Hello,

This is my first project on Typo3. I have been stuck with this weird error
on my login form which says: Login Failed, when i try to login.

I had created a registration form and created a user. The entry is present
in the database.
The login form was created according to the documentation, and am pretty
sure I didn't miss any steps.
I even created another user via BE. Both gives same response.

I went through forge's bug repository, and some had similar issues with 3rd
party extensions such as cooluri.
I have already tried removing all new extension installs.
Another issue was a conflict with rsauth and salt extensions.

Is there anything else i could look at, that could be causing the issue.

--
Shahil Sham

ss at phases.dk
skype: shahilsham