[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0.0Beta2 and TemplaVoila

Andi cocopapa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 06:27:42 CEST 2012

If those changes are SO MINOR why dont you apply and release them.

If Templavoila would be like automake used by most CORE developers also Templavoila would for sure work!

It is Not Blaming anybody here - what happens right now. It is simply a result of all the years before today and where TemplaVoila has constantly been ignored.

To be honest

WITHOUT TemplaVoila for sure TYPO3 would no more mentioned today in the CMS world.

TemplaVoila made TYPO3 to what TYPO3 is what it is today.

It is Templavoila why Designers and non Coders and many Customers are using TYPO3.

ONLY people in CORE seem to ignore this important fact since years.

The great success of companies like AOE Media and many others and the one of webempoweredchurch would have been simply not possible without TemplaVoila I assume.

Bring it to the "Punkt" (bring es auf den Punkt)

Provide a Templavoila Based Intro Package as long as you are not capable to deluver or create a similar featurerich version with Extbase Fluid instead the old standard templating and more and more people would use TYPO3!

If TemplaVoila would have been fully supported by the core since years Nobody would talk today about automake and those really unuserfriendly and only hardcore devs friendly ways of templating, which brought in TYPO3 the unfortunate image to be comicated.

STOP Ignoring TemplaVoila NOW!

Please Core Devs - Please!!!

Instead you should start using Templavoila by yourself to get yourself fascinated by how easy and flexible TYPO3 actually is when using Templavoila!

Start making TYPO3 userfriendly without any non core extensions by simply integrating realurl and templavoila luke workspaces or frontend editing into core as option - FULLY supported from scratch, with all the huge Manpower of the CORE.

Than also no more unfair excuses like Toelleiv is alone . .. would exist. Dmitry and now Toelliev did with those two extensions the best what could happen ever to TYPO3. They made TYPO3 understandable and very easy to use even for non devs!!!

Dmitry and Tolleiv have my full and I guess the full respect from all those who are using TYPO3 in a futuristic looking forward to the world approach with TemplaVoila and Url rewrites.

Please Core Devs stop ignoring their great work!

Instead help them by supporting it fully by the CORE.

If their is an easy fix apply it and RELEASE it BEFORE a New Typo3 Version than all this discussion would not at all existing!!!

Change your attitude towards TemplaVoila.

Andi

Sent from Andi's iPhone