[TYPO3-english] felogin and passwort forgotten

Leo Führinger leo.fuehringer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:20:03 CEST 2012

Hello,
I have TYOP3 4.7.4, felogin, rssaauth, saltedpasswords and
sr_feuser_register 3.0.1 installed.

Everything works smoothly except for the password-reset by the
"Password forgotten"-link.
A Mail  will be sent to the appropriate link and users can insert an
new password, but a registration is not possible after that...
I use the original template of felogin and have for testing purposes
disabled all the content elements of sr_feuser_register.
I've no idea what I should do now. No errors are reported under TYPO3
backend -> Protocol

The stored password in database looks like:
$1$OV/hmUeS$.k3F93vgsLnOGjIAi0.b4/

[BE][loginSecurityLevel] = rsa
[FE][loginSecurityLevel] = rsa

Does anyone have a tip on how I can narrow down or locate the problem?
Sorry for my bad english...
Leo