[TYPO3-english] Need help: how can I get invitation letter as one of the requirement to apply Schengen VISA

Dodi Iriyanto dodiiriyanto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:04:38 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I am sorry if post this email in the wrong place. My name is Dodi
Iriyanto. I am very interested to attend admission and full day tutorial
in T3CON12 in Stuttgart, Germany. I have booked a ticket for admission
fee and full day tutorial. One of the requirement that need to be
provided to get Schengen Visa from my country Indonesia is attach an
invitation letter from the organiser (TYPO3 Association). Could you
inform me how can I get invitation letter? Is it possible for TYPO3
Assocation to send me this letter? it's important for me before Visa is
approved by Germany embassy in Indonesia. I already contacted
t3con at typo3.org, but they are not answer yet.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Dodi