[TYPO3-english] Linkvalidator task doesn't send E-Mails

amadeo Marketing & Design - Paul Garais garais at amadeo-marketing.de
Tue Sep 18 20:15:10 CEST 2012

Hi list,

as you know, there is a linkvalidator extension since 4.5 and I am using it for a website with Typo3
4.5.19.

Using the backend-module is working correctly without any problems and it shows me the links. But
the sheduler-task is not working properly. I configured it for the root-page and infinite for
recursive, checked the box for e-mail-report and also gave it a correct e-mail-address.

The sheduler is working correctly, since I have other tasks that do there job. Also it does not show
any errors for linkvalidator. Is there any way to check if it is really working properly and does
anyone has a idea why there are no e-mails send?

The PageTS-Config for the Root-Page:

mod.linkvalidator {
	searchFields {
		pages = media,url
		tt_content = bodytext,header_link,records
		tt_news = bodytext,links
		tx_cal_event = organizer_link,location_link,description,tx_calwaf_html
		tx_cal_location = description,link
		tx_cal_organizer = description,link
		tx_mhbranchenbuch_firmen = link,detail
	}