[TYPO3-english] A cool Back button in TS and How to avoid typolink to display the value of href inside the <a> tag ?

PAM lbonnier at web-interaction.fr
Mon Sep 17 11:40:05 CEST 2012

Hi All,

1 - A cool Back button in TS

I use the following code to generate a back button leading to
HTTP_REFERER, that doesn't show if HTTP_REFERER is empty or outside of
my website domain

The <div> around the link display a custom background image for the link
define for each branch of the website in TS {$back_link} which generate
the appropriate CSS class.

The wrap do not apply if HTTP_REFERER is empty, which means the button
doesn't display.

It works pretty well ;-)

temp.lien_page_parent = COA_INT
temp.lien_page_parent.10 = TEXT
temp.lien_page_parent.10.typolink.parameter.data=getenv:HTTP_REFERER
temp.lien_page_parent.10.typolink.parameter.data.required = 1
temp.lien_page_parent.10.typolink.wrap = <div class="{$back_link}">|</div>
temp.lien_page_parent.10.typolink.title = {$back}

2 - Problrem : the missing feature ;-)

By default typolink display the value of href inside the <a> tag, i.e :

target="_top">http://mondomaine/mon/url/</a>

I want to avoid this to get nothing between <a> tag, i.e :

How to avoid typoloink to display the value of href inside the <a> tag ?

Merci ;-)
Laurent BONNIER

--------- Web-Interaction ---------
Gestion de projets, intégration et développement de solutions web
Formations TYPO3 et Redmine
--
Laurent BONNIER // Web-Interaction