[TYPO3-english] Fluid variables are not parsed, variable name display as text

B. Kausch b.kausch at bekay.de
Thu Sep 13 19:08:04 CEST 2012

Could the described behaviour be a result of a incompatibility
between typo 4.5 and PHP 5.4? Or is it something else? Because
I'm at a loss, really. The typoscript is parsed, the page object
loaded, the fluidtemplate object too. Only the variables in the
fluidtemplates won't be identified as such...