[TYPO3-english] Fluid variables are not parsed, variable name display as text

B. Kausch b.kausch at kids-interactive.de
Thu Sep 13 16:56:13 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have moved a functioning typo3 4.5.16 installation to a new server
with PHP 5.4... Through disabling the error displays I managed to get
into the backend and everthing is functioning fine so far. But the
frontend (I use only fluid templates) is a mess: Fluid variables are not
parsed! The variable name display as html text like {variable} ... has
anybody the slightest idea, what is wrong here?

Greets,
BK