[TYPO3-english] Where is the button to import a t3x file?

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 13 08:35:27 CEST 2012

Thnaks both of you.

Sorry I never saw this... we use 4.6 at work and on my own private srever it
is 4.7.2, I was looking ion the same place as before.... I never thought to
look at the button bar. Also the fact that it constantly says searing at the
bottom right of my screenshot made me think that something was wrong.

Stephen
news:mailman.503.1347513249.547.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...