[TYPO3-english] vge_tagcloud with tt_news / result list

kontakt at k2-potsdam.de kontakt at k2-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 12 13:25:06 CEST 2012

Hi Francois,

>> The problem seems to be: When I define the target page with tt-news
>> plugin (or indexed search - it doesn't work similar) in the
>> flexform, it adresses the keyword always to the tx_vgetagcloud_pi2
>> - Plugin, which is not used here. When I don't give a target page
>> in the flexform, the keywords in the cloud are not linked. Is there
>> another way to define the target page in typoscript or why does it
>> always link the keyword to the wrong plugin?

> There must be something wrong with your TypoScript. If you look at
> the manual, there's a complete example for linking with tt_news. It
> runs like this:

> https://gist.github.com/3705814

> The fact that you still have tx_vgetagcloud_pi2 parameters in your
> URL indicate that you are still running the default setup. What's
> your TypoScript?

Ok, I've tried two ways: I took the code from the manual and placed it
first in my root template, as you can see here:

# Konfiguration vge_tagcloud:
plugin.tx_vgetagcloud_pi1
referenceTable = tt_news
referenceFields = keywords
tagWrap {
typolink {
additionalParams >
additionalParams.field = tag_keyword
additionalParams.rawUrlEncode = 1
additionalParams.wrap = &tx_ttnews[swords]=|
}
}

For second Chance i placed the code in the typoscript section of the
flexform of pi1, like this:

plugin.tx_vgetagcloud_pi1
referenceTable = tt_news
referenceFields = keywords
tagWrap {
typolink {
additionalParams >
additionalParams.field = tag_keyword
additionalParams.rawUrlEncode = 1
additionalParams.wrap = &tx_ttnews[swords]=|
}
}
}

as shown in the manual and similar on your link posted.

Both - the one or the other way or both together show always the same
result ...

Hope, you have any idea?

Thx a lot.

--