[TYPO3-english] 4.5->4.7 - Empty "extension import results" after update

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Sep 11 19:26:27 CEST 2012

Hi Katja,

Katja Lampela wrote:

> I also have set displayErrors to 2 and added my IP address to devIPmask
> but no errors are shown.

The EM does a lot of JS/Ajax magic and thus you only see half of the errors.
Best thing you can do is to have a look at the server logs and try to figure
out the error by reading the log near the time the error occured.

AFAIK you can also tell TYPO3 in the Install Tool to log to a file or via
email. The later worked for me a few days ago.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!