[TYPO3-english] automatic fe-user login - restricted elements not shown until reload

Stefan Franke stefan.franke at gmx.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 18:02:15 CEST 2012

> you should probably just pass the parameters  (uname, uident, status,
> chalvalue(for non-plain passwords))in the correct fields directly, for
> FE login get params are enabled by default.

Hi Björn,
thanks, I was already aware of that. I'm calling my website e.g. like this:

index.php?pid=3,4,5&user=abc&pass=dfg&id=123&logintype=login

Unfortunately, on this particular website I'm working on, I always get redirected to the home page when trying the automatic login (it's TYPO3 4.2, maybe that's the problem).

So the ID-parameter seems to be completely ignored. So I figured I might as well just write a little piece of code to achieve what I'm looking for. Turns out it's not that easy..

Best,
Stefan