[TYPO3-english] Headers to export to Excel

Guillermo R. Oramas J. oramas.g at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:10:20 CEST 2012

Thank you Richard!

I had the same structure but I didn't have the final "exit;".

Adding that line I was able to solve this issue.

I probed applying this same solution to a PDF export link that I have in
other plugin and the result was also great.

Now both plugins display correctly the files when the users click the links.

Greetings.