[TYPO3-english] 4.5->4.7 - Empty "extension import results" after update

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Sep 11 15:02:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

With this one site after upgrading from 4.5.x to 4.6.x or to 4.7.x my EM
doesn't work properly.

I try to update extensions and when the little popup opens "Extension
import results", it is empty other wise than there are the title rows,
for example:
Update extensions: powermail (powermail) version 2.0.2
Extension Manager
Extension import results

and then completely blank. This happens with every extension and the
extensions don't get updated.

I have done the install upgrade tool and compared the db and cleared the
caches.

I also have set displayErrors to 2 and added my IP address to devIPmask
but no errors are shown.

What could cause this?

--
With kind regards