[TYPO3-english] how about responsive/adaptative web design?

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Tue Sep 11 12:31:17 CEST 2012

Hi all,
recently I worked on a Plone stylesheet and learned that Plone staff
uses a stylesheet derivated from DECO, or better DECO GRID SYSTEM:
http://limi.net/deco.gs

This is very interesting because this can be adapted to TYPO3 and,
with the proper CSS styles, become a responsive web design.

However I'm asking to myself if this can be the right direction,
because (ref: TYPO3 CMS 4.5.x) there still exists some pieces of HTML
with styles INLINE (i.e. for images, width: 120px, ....). So I believe
that there is many difficults to implement a responsive web template.

have any ideas or opinion?

ALESSANDRO TUVERI

AREA SERVIZI INFORMATICI E MULTIMEDIALI
Servizi WEeb d'Ateneo