[TYPO3-english] extension "Hello World"

Tomasz Imbierczak t.imbierczak at done.pl
Mon Sep 10 10:56:26 CEST 2012

Do I need an extension that can be placed on the site (frontend) in
several places. Therefore, it seems to me that would be the best category
frontend plugin. Unfortunately I did not find anywhere in the
documentation how to do it. I am a beginner in TYPO3 so I need a
description of a very clear and simple. In this never came.
When someone was kind enough to show me the description and / or as
described in the file which I put to the plugin was created. Just me an
example of the usual "Hello World" which appears in place (frontdend) to
insert this plugin.