[TYPO3-english] FluidTemplate, backend layouts and maxImageWidth

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Sun Sep 9 02:49:26 CEST 2012

Viktor,

Thank you very much for the directions! But this code wouldn't work
because backend_layout and backend_layout_next_level are "properties" of
a PAGE, not a CONTENT element.
I've (almost) made it work this with this code (6 is one of the
backend_layout uid):

    tt_content.image.20{
    maxW>
    maxW.cObject=CASE
    maxW.cObject{
    key.data=page:backend_layout
    key.insertData=1

    default=TEXT
    default.value=900

    6=CASE
    6{
    key.field=colPos
    0=TEXT
    0.value=630
    2=TEXT
    2.value=220
    }
    }

Now the question is how to get "backend_layout_next_level slide" works
if no backend_layout defined for a page.
Have tried to use hundreds of different combinations but nothing works :(

If you have any ideas, please let me know and I'll try them all ;)

Thank you,
Sergey