[TYPO3-english] tesseract filter

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Sep 8 23:44:09 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp,

>> Yes this is the solution. "cal" does very weird things with dates.
>
> It stores dates as integer strings formed like the real date which makes
> searching and filtering an easy job (no need to have expensive date
> functions running).

But unusable with SQL date/time functions. I mean, TYPO3's usage of
timestamp is unusual and often inconvenient, but why change to the weird
string format used by "cal" and not go all the way to using real
date/time fields?

Anyway, it's not very important. Just pretty unsettling when you face it
the first time ;-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter