[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Hosting

Den Denyer denyer at sozu.co.uk
Sat Sep 8 10:08:47 CEST 2012

Hi Sergio,

I've been running everything up to 6.0b1 on Dreamhost with no issues.
Compared to 1&1 they're fantastic. I abandoned 1&1 after a very short time
as everything there felt very "Hacked together".
The comments here regarding professional hosting are accurate and I echo
them, but if you are on a tight budget Dreamhost fit very well.

Kind regards,
Denyer

(Apologies if this double-posts, having some teething issues with a new
install)