[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Hosting

Andreas Becker cocopapa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 03:44:46 CEST 2012

What do you mean with "CHEAP"?

Instead of focussing on cheap I recommend you to change it in focusing on "qualified" and professional TYPO3 hosting.

You can Host TYPO3 on nearly any other Cheap Provider - Go daddy, Imhosted, Hostgator, Blue Host ... But you will have same experience, well perhaps you can get easier out of contracts than with a German Hoster, already this would a big benefit ;-)

To make better suggestions for you, we would need more information.
What do you wanna host? - private site with 5 pages or many multidomain great company sites with big amount of multimedia cobtent, forum an customer interactions
How much space will it need? - more space more costs
How often changes content? - good caching is needed
Do you need it for developing websites? - ssh would be a must imho
Are you a certified TYPO3 Integrator, do you know how to setup TYPO3? - check definition
Do you need your own git - svn?
Do you want livestream multimediacontent?
How sensitive - privacy - is your content?
Https in backend to make it secure ? Than you need a certificate etc.

The next step do a search on the German and Englisch Mailinglist as here you can find already many suggestions to companies!

Andi

Sent from my iPad