[TYPO3-english] typo3 v.4.7.4 and global scope - TRY THIS....

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Sep 7 13:09:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 7-9-2012 11:31, Alessandro Tuveri wrote:
> Just now I tried using this path:
>
>           {name : 'Local (../typo3conf/ext/)',   value: 'L'}, {name:
> 'Global (../typo3/ext/)', value: 'G'}
>
> this seems to be OK for all kind of installation (uses symlinks).

This does not take into account if allowGlobalInstall = 0, etcetera. The
data needs to come from the server side. This can be done with a
Extdirect data provider like it is done for the list of extensions, etc.
I tried this, but I couldn't make it working.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!