[TYPO3-english] typo3 v.4.7.4 and global scope

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Fri Sep 7 01:12:10 CEST 2012

Unfortunately I have not a large experience with ExtJS but we can
collaborate to find a solution.
However this is the first time that I remain unhappy about TYPO3.
Team is very responsive and often too much fast to implement new
features but this is very important and I'm surprised about this.
Finally remains some misterious things such as:
* typo3/ext directory still exists
* allowGlobalInstall still exists
* ... flags L/G still exists
(?)

there is any developer here to get some tech infos?!?

thank you in anticipation

ALESSANDRO TUVERI

AREA SERVIZI INFORMATICI E MULTIMEDIALI
Servizi WEeb d'Ateneo