[TYPO3-english] typo3 v.4.7.4 and global scope

RDE - Gert Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Thu Sep 6 15:38:29 CEST 2012

Alessandro Tuveri schrieb:
> Hi
>
> using the intro version of typo I discovered that attempting to import
> an extension (from PC) there is only the option to write the +ext in the
> local scope.
>
> Global scope disappeared; doesn't matter if I set up to 1 or 0
> allowGlobalInstall from INSTALL TOOL.
>
> Many +ext are managed into the GLOBAL SCOPE. This is very useful to save
> memory, time and avoid to reinstall each ext site-per-site.
>
> Is this a bug? Or a feauter omitted?

Hi Alessandro,
some others and me did miss it too
this question is 6 months old - please look here

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/34465

but I cannot fix it, because no sufficient PHP knowledge
(adressing me as the early assignee was a misunderstanding)
--

regards
Gert Redlich             | phone:+49 611 950310  +