[TYPO3-english] How to keep pagetype parameter using Powermail?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:50:51 CEST 2012

I created a webpage with a webform using Powermail extensions. This webpage
as all the other can be displayed with 2 different outputs/templates just
adding the "type=98" parameter to the URL (www.domain.com/id=22&type=98).

The page with the webform is displayed using this pagetype parameter but
unfortunately the response page (confirmation/error) is NOT jut because the
pagetype information is not transfered.

Can someone let me know how to get the expected behaviour? I'm using
realurl, but it can be desactivated on a particular page if needed.

Thank you in advance for your help.

BM