[TYPO3-english] 4.7 or 4.5

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Sat Sep 1 20:30:24 CEST 2012

HI

I strong agree with Jan. F.x. if I attempt to update powermail under
4.5.x LTS I will invited to download the new 2.x version of powermail
and only after downloaded it I will know if the +ext is compatible or
not with 4.5.x LTS.

Quoting Jan Bednarik <info at bednarik.org>:

>> Then you can check if extensions were recently updated to be compatible
>> with 4.7.
>
> Hard to say unless I install them. It would be nice if Ext
> Repository shown compatibility (I mean the value from ext_emconf.php).
>
> Jan

ALESSANDRO TUVERI

AREA SERVIZI INFORMATICI E MULTIMEDIALI
Servizi WEeb d'Ateneo