[TYPO3-english] Register usage and clearing

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Wed Oct 31 09:32:32 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm currently struggling with the problem to get some awareness of
content into a multi-column grid element. Since I can't reference the
content of column1 while rendering column2 (at least I didn't find a way
to do so) I'm setting a register. This register will only be set, if
content is detected. Otherwise it will be non-existant. This part works.

Problem starts at clearing the register. RESTORE_REGISTER has no stdWrap
properties. Is there any way to only issue a RESTORE_REGISTER if it has
been set previously?

TIA for any help,

Thomas