[TYPO3-english] Fluidtemplate and TemplaVoila

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Tue Oct 30 11:29:36 CET 2012

Hi,

that's only partly possible - the TemplaVoila page module depends on
existing page templates so you'd have to provide those to use the page
module and to maintain the FCEs. The frontend-rendering of FCEs could
work standalone.

Is Fluid really justifying that double work?

Cherrs.

--
Tolleiv Nietsch
TYPO3 Core Developer