[TYPO3-english] 4.5 includeCSS/includeJS outside template path?

Mon Oct 29 12:26:35 CET 2012

Hi!

I'm trying to include CSS and JS files that reside outside fileadmin but
they don't show up on FE. I tried:

includeCSS.10 = folder/file.css
includeCSS.20 = /folder/file.css
includeCSS.30 = /full/serverside/path/folder/file.css
includeCSS.40 = http://my.domain.tld/folder/file.css

Neither works, same for JS...

How can I get such paths included? Is there some option I have to set?

I know I can use headerData instead and simply use plain HTML for my
includes but I wanted to avoid that. IMO at least .30 and .40 should
work to address such files. With .40 not being possible, other problems
arise such as CDNs or hosted web fonts being unusable. It would be great
if there was support for these types of includes, if there isn't.

Typo3 version is 4.5.

Thanks,
Daniel